Newport County face Exeter City at St James Park this weekend, as they go head to head in League Two.
Tom Pearce, Exiles Picks Predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be the 125th meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in 1920 in which Newport came out 1-0 winners.
The Exiles don’t have the best recent record against Exeter, having failed to beat them in their last four games.
That includes the reverse fixture in which the match finished a 1-1 draw, but how will tomorrow’s game play out?
Newport County Form
Michael Flynn’s side kept their play-off dreams alive after they beat Crawley Town 2-0 at home on Tuesday.
That was their first win from four games and they have picked up just eight points from their last six matches. They now find themselves in 11th place in the form table.
Exeter City Form
Newport moved three points clear of Exeter in the week as they drew 0-0 away to Forest Green on Tuesday.
They have just one win from their last six games, accumulating six points from a possible 18. That means they currently sit in 18th in the form table.
Your Picks For Exiles Picks – Exeter City v Newport County
- Will Newport County beat Exeter City? No (65%)
- Will Padraig Amond score? No (89%)
- Will Newport score in the second half? Yes (60%)
- How many shots on target will Newport have? 4+ (54%)
- Will Josh Sheehan assist a goal? No (93%)
- How many corners will Newport County be awarded? 4+ (75%)
- How many shots on target will Joss Labadie have? 0 (63%)
- How many saves will Newport goalkeepers make? 3 (37%)
- How many tackles will Mickey Demetriou make? 1 (46%)
- How many goals will Newport score? 1 (45%)
- How many goals will Newport concede? 1 (45%)
Disagree with the above picks?
Get playing Exiles Picks this Saturday ahead of the game against Exeter City to be in with a chance of winning £250!
Make your picks before the 3:00pm kick-off.
Follow @ExilesPicks on Twitter for the latest competition updates.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.